My Photo
Name:
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States

I was born in PA and have lived in NM since the early 70's. I began at the University of New Mexico at KUNM-FM and the Daily Lobo. Later, I was news director for KRZY-KRST radio. In 1979 I joined the D.C. staff of GOP NM Rep. Manuel Lujan as communications director. I returned to radio in Santa Fe and later became assignment editor at KRQE-TV in ABQ. I went into PR in '86. Since '88 I have anchored election coverage for KANW 89.1 FM. My PR work is now for private clients. I started my nonpartisan blog in 2003. I don't endorse candidates and am a lifelong registered Independent. Having a reporting background, I strive for accuracy and fairness. I use anonymous sources to bring you insights on events that otherwise would go uncovered. However, I rely mainly on sources I personally know and who have lengthy experience. For major news stories I break, I use public sources and seek a personal interview. The blog is read widely and is quoted in the Capitol Hill newspaper "Roll Call," the Los Angeles Times, Politico and numerous others. I live in ABQ and when not working, I enjoy reading, golf, walking, cooking and listening to XM Radio.

Friday, April 14, 2006

blogt est

2 Comments:

Blogger Funding Solutions said...

Anyone looking for Business Finance of funding Get in touch at Mantis Funding in USA.

11:28 PM  
Blogger jack hunter said...

I really enjoyed reading this article because it highlights the importance of structured academic work. Students who review a sample reflective journal assignment can better understand reflective writing, critical thinking, and personal analysis required by universities. Learning from quality examples helps improve writing skills, organization, and confidence when preparing original assignments for assessment.

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home